Webseite Usercentrics GmbH
Consent Management und Datenschutz Software
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF PRIVACY WITH USERCENTRICS
We are looking for a motivated Q&A engineer to become an integral part of our dynamic Incubation department. As a driving force behind our collaborative and quality-oriented approach, you’ll bring your extensive experience in automation testing to the table. In this role, you’ll take charge of QA and release processes, fostering a culture of continuous improvement, innovation, and best practices implementation.
- Write and implement automated and manual test cases
- Plan, produce, and execute test cases, checking results to ensure the system meets technical and functional requirements
- Establish and maintain a systematic approach to ensure product quality
- Identify software defects and collaborate with your team’s developers to ensure correct resolution
- Collaborate closely with the development team to ensure the resolution of recorded issues
- Conduct manual functional, regression, and scalability testing
- Research, recommend, and implement tools with the goal of increasing automation
- A bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related field
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in software QA/testing
- Proficiency in both manual and automation testing
- Profound knowledge of automated testing tools (e.g. Cypress, Playwright, Selenium, K6, Postman)
- Knowledge in XHR, CORS, cross-domain iframe communication and developer tools is a plus
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with the development team in assessing and resolving bugs
- A proactive and open-minded attitude, contributing actively to discussions and decision-making processes
- Familiarity with Bitbucket is considered a plus
WHY JOIN USERCENTRICS?
- Joining Usercentrics means becoming part of a fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurially-minded who build our success story together
- Company culture is important to us – we strive to continuously develop a positive, vibrant and inspiring environment that enables everyone to thrive
- Your work-life balance is important to us too, so we offer flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from other locations (in accordance with our company policy)
- Get involved! At Usercentrics, every employee has a voice as it is extremely important for us to have everybody represented, and we see it as a huge benefit for both the company and for the people who work here.
- We always remember to have fun along the way, both in our day-to-day work and at our regular team events on site in our offices in Munich, Copenhagen, Odense, Lisbon and Prague or online
- A steep learning curve in a dynamic startup environment with a high career growth opportunity
We are driven by our values #BeBrave, #BetterTogether, #LeadbyExample, #InnovateWithPurpose, #PassionForPrivacy, #GiveBack and #ComeAsYouAre. They show what we believe in and how we work. They help make our team special and guide us in everything we do. They’re the heart of our company and inspire us to do our best every day.
We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment (DEI) where everyone feels valued, respected, and empowered to reach their full potential. We believe that our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are our greatest strengths — so we are committed to building with them as we foster innovation and drive our success.
We recognize that this is an ongoing journey. We commit to listening and to continuous learning, growth, and improvement. By embracing DEI principles, we will create a more just and equitable society, and we are proud to play our part in making this vision a reality.
We are #BetterTogether.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte usercentrics-gmbh.jobs.personio.de.