Webseite Usercentrics GmbH
Consent Management und Datenschutz Software
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF PRIVACY WITH USERCENTRICS
We are seeking an experienced Hands-on Software architect to join a young (1-year-old) project within an established company. You’ll benefit from fast decision cycles within the project and the advantages of working for a company that has outgrown its startup phase. Your role will allow you to bring in your own ideas and creativity, with your decisions directly influencing the product and our customers. Additionally, you can further specialize your role in hands-on coding or architectural planning, as we continue to hire additional talent to complement our team.
- Ensure product quality by following architectural best practices and guiding the software engineering team
- Comprehend the product’s business requirements and incorporate them into the architectural design
- Proactively identify and address architectural issues to prevent future problems
- Approach bug resolutions with a focus on identifying root causes and implementing sustainable solutions
- Collaborate closely with software engineers, participating in hands-on coding and code reviews to gain a deep understanding of project challenges and opportunities
- Contribute innovative ideas not only on code architecture and best practices but also to shape the product’s vision
- Strong understanding of architectural patterns in software development and system architecture
- Solid knowledge of best practices throughout the software development lifecycle, including planning, testing, integration, and maintenance
- A structured problem-solving approach and the ability to communicate ideas effectively to colleagues with diverse professional backgrounds
- Proactive initiative-taking and ownership when driving improvements forward
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in leading technical teams
- Familiarity with MacOS/iOS development is an added advantage
- Experience in Cloud Architecture is a plus
WHY JOIN USERCENTRICS?
- Joining Usercentrics means becoming part of a fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurially-minded who build our success story together
- Company culture is important to us – we strive to continuously develop a positive, vibrant and inspiring environment that enables everyone to thrive
- Your work-life balance is important to us too, so we offer flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from other locations (in accordance with our company policy)
- Get involved! At Usercentrics, every employee has a voice as it is extremely important for us to have everybody represented, and we see it as a huge benefit for both the company and for the people who work here.
- We always remember to have fun along the way, both in our day-to-day work and at our regular team events on site in our offices in Munich, Copenhagen, Odense, Lisbon and Prague or online
- A steep learning curve in a dynamic startup environment with a high career growth opportunity
We are driven by our values #BeBrave, #BetterTogether, #LeadbyExample, #InnovateWithPurpose, #PassionForPrivacy, #GiveBack and #ComeAsYouAre. They show what we believe in and how we work. They help make our team special and guide us in everything we do. They’re the heart of our company and inspire us to do our best every day.
We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment (DEI) where everyone feels valued, respected, and empowered to reach their full potential. We believe that our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are our greatest strengths — so we are committed to building with them as we foster innovation and drive our success.
We recognize that this is an ongoing journey. We commit to listening and to continuous learning, growth, and improvement. By embracing DEI principles, we will create a more just and equitable society, and we are proud to play our part in making this vision a reality.
We are #BetterTogether.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte usercentrics-gmbh.jobs.personio.de.